Yesterday, I debated Max Andrews at Liberty University, one of the most conservative and evangelical colleges in the country. One of the things that amused me about my experience there was that there existed something called the “Creation Hall” — a hallway decorated with museum-like displays showcasing the school’s position that the Earth is only 6000 years old and that Noah’s Flood was a literal event. A friend of mine took pictures of that hallway and he gave me permission to reproduce them here for you to enjoy.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Review of Plantinga & Dennett's "Science & Religion: Are They Compatible?"
- No, Dave Muscato: One Can Support LGBTQ Rights and Be a Christian (or why beliefs about what the Bible says are religious doctrines, too)
- [Purported] Anti-Gay Hate Crime at Lancaster High School in California
- Feminist science denialism?
- Can science make room for the soul?